What’s your warranty?
We have 42 years of experience behind us, rigorous quality testing, and extensive insurance. We do everything we can to ensure your satisfaction. We warrant our work for two years.
Do you work outside of Vermont?
Our services are limited to Vermont, although we would perhaps consider jobs elsewhere with sufficient reimbursement.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer all your questions during our business hours: 7 am to 7 pm M-F.
Where can I find some independent reviews or press mentions?
We have many satisfied customers, who will amaze you with recollections of expectations exceeded, including the following:
- Two customers independently rated us five stars in each category at Smith, the premier public directory of contractors.
- Our Google Reviews are all five star—local artist Claire Payne raves about our renovation of a barn into Claire Payne Studios.
- We are in the process of listing with the Vermont Business Registry, increasing bid competitiveness, and bringing business-to-business and business-to-government customers more efficiency in their contracting.
- We are an affiliate member of Vermont Realtors (under our former name, Pro-tech Painting, though the logo used is for Protech Contracting Construction Services, verifying our membership until the Vermont Realtors' Directory is updated).
- The Better Business Bureau gives us a rating of A- (our BBB page).
Can I supply my own materials?
Our expert team has purchasing capabilities, the knowledge to recommend top-tier values for materials, and the experience to find a snug fit to your needs with competitive sourcing. With that said, it's your project, so we'll gladly do the job your way with whatever materials you'd like. Most contractees will find that simply supplying favored brands, ideal price range, and aesthetic attributes will provide the best results.